Monday, February 24, 2014

First baseball practice!


Evan was so excited for his first baseball practice of the season! He played tball/coach pitch last year and did really well!
Unfortunately, he didn't make the age cutoff for the coach pitch competitive league here in Gilbert, so he is doing tball again!
He is one of the oldest on the team, and the tallest- I think he likes that! We didn't sign up Pierson to play because he is a young 4, but after seeing everything-- He really wanted to play! This league is super competitive and strict, and there is even a waiting list to get on the teams!
Evan loved every single second of practice, and he is excited that his daddy will be an assistant coach! I loved watching him run the bases and swinging hard when he was up to bat! I loved cheering for him loud. (It was only practice, I know)
Cohen thought that he was on the team, too! He loves putting the ball on the t and swinging hard! I chased him around the field for most of the practice!
Coach Coyte is very kind and Evan really liked him! There is nothing cuter than little league baseball!
So excited for another season of baseball!!

No comments: