Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cohen Jack is here!

Well, since I'm now the mom of the 3 sweetest boys ever, I have no time to blog. But, I'm not giving up!
I would say that I could catch up during Cohens late night feedings-- but guess what! So far I'm having to wake him--- last night I had to wake him at the 4 hr mark! Doc said no more than 4 hrs!

Is this baby boy real? I'm so in love and thankful for the way he has so easily made going from 2 to 3 much easier.

The boys love Cohen! They race to see him as soon as they get home or up in the mornings! They are the best big brothers.

So, since all 3 are napping- I must use my time wisely-- birth story will be later this week. I know you have heard by now-- yes, he was a 9 pounder!! Still in shock since Evan was a 6 and Pierson a 7!

But for now:
Meet Cohen Jack Scott
9 lbs 1 ounce
4:35am
23 inches
Dark hair and dark baby blues

Thank you Lord for another baby boy to raise for You!!

No comments: