I can't believe he's been with us over a week now. Can I just say that I LOVE this baby!! He is the most precious child ever! (it helps that he is my best sleeper yet)
He is such a predictable baby! He is on a 3hr schedule and at night I have his last feeding somewhere between 11-11:30- then he eats at 4 then 8! He even slept through the night one day last week- but I felt like that was too early- so I started waking him at 4!
The boys love him so much! They are so protective, too! Evan started going to school Monday through Thursday and loved that we added an extra day! He would go Friday if I let him! He is learning so much!
Pierson is very content by my side-literally! He is very attached right now which I'm not use to- but loving it! He loves Cohen and wants to "pet" him! We have been having a lot of fun playing "school" and with his favorite- play dough!
I am so thankful that the transition from 2 to 3 has been somewhat easy! But come next summer, it could be a different story.
What's next summer? That's a whole other blog post. Here is a clue- Arizona!
Busy weekend- 3 doctors appointments for boys- fall fun festival at church- and Cohen's newborn pictures-- did I mention Myron is flying out Saturday for 10 days?
Yes, I can DO this!!










No comments:
Post a Comment