"O give thanks unto the Lord: for He is good." Psalm 136:1
This verse has been our bible verse during the day and at night with the boys. We use the small Abeka flash cards for bible memory and the boys love them. They have a picture on front that helps then remember the verse!
I am so thankful that my boys can be raised to know God. What a privilege and blessing! It's my responsibility as their mom to train them with God's Word! What a big responsibility!
Now, being the mom of 3 boys in 11.5 weeks, my responsibility grows even more as Myron and I train our 3 boys to one day be Godly men of God!
This picture is of Evan following along in church with his Bible. I had just reached for my phone to turn off and couldn't resist the picture! Too sweet!
"train up and child in the way he should go... And when he is old, he will not depart from it."

No comments:
Post a Comment