Friday, July 27, 2012

29 weeks

I'm a week late! I'm actually 30.5 weeks but I wanted to keep up!

At 29 weeks, Cohen weighed around 3 lbs and 17 inches long! We are at his full capacity with breathing room, so I feel every jab, turn and kick! My cravings... Well.. Really nothing anymore. I just feel like my appetite has really slowed down!

I'm getting beyond excited! I can't wait to add another boy! Ive been going through clothes, and we have been adding a few things to his collection! I even purchased a swing and jumperoo from a sweet friend at a steal of a price! I love his diaper bag I got off Craigslist for 10!! It is a beautiful grey and yellow pattern Kalencom!

As you can see, I've decided to make his bedding. Well, I've contacted a friend to help with doing some of it... My mom thought it was best to "contract" out some of it! Now I need to decide on the stripe to add. Thoughts anyone?

So, really I have 9.5 weeks till due date.. But wouldn't mind going early at all!!

No comments: