The boys have always loved the Lake! We have been going even before they were born... What great memories! So very thankful our parents have a place!
We spent the fourth with one of my childhood friend's parents... The Woodards. Lindsay and her family ended up joining us after supper! We loved watching the fireworks on their boat! Of course, the boys loved jumping off the boat in the water!
Thursday was a family day... We did the jet ski, Big Mable, fished, fished, swam in the lake, ate, grilled steaks, fed the ducks and lounged around! Fun day!
Friday we did all that plus my parents got in from Charleston! We went to eat at Andys, then to "The Pointe" to feed the ducks and fish and to play corn hole!
The boys favorite part was going to the pier and jumping off and swimming until sunset! I really can't believe what little dare devils I have! I love it!! (did I mention that their daddy jumped off the top deck of the pier... 20 feet!)
What a sweet time we had as a family! So blessed and thankful!



























No comments:
Post a Comment