Update on My Boys
2 3/4=)
- Evan is in this growny stage where he is really thinking about how things work. He loves to imagine and play with toys. He also loves to tell me about everything he did while I was gone (like what he did in tot town, or at naya's house.
- He is in love with all sports. Every day when Myron gets home he immediately wants to play football. I think he will be very athletic, and probably pretty competitive too! He loves watching sports, too! He likes to tackle! His latest things is he bends down and says, "SIT, HUT"- then runs at you with a football and tackles really hard. He's pretty hard on his poor mama!
- He loves to do school things. I recently got the 2-3 abeka program so I will be starting pre-school with him. I don't have to make him do any of this- he loves it! He loves school because he knows if he is good we will play with his Play-do!
- We are going on a couple of trips away from the boys in January and February. When we get back we hope to work on some of his "attachments"- bed time, bed, bear. We shall see.
- He is doing alittle better with sharing with Pierson, I said a little.=) He does love Pierson but sometimes forgets to show it! He loves to wake him up from nap-time!
- He loves Girls. There were 2 little girls at my mom's house on Sunday and he loved them. When I was taking him potty he looked at me and said, "Mom, I like those Girls!"- then this is what's so funny- He said, "Mom, I want MORE girls!" (what makes me feel ok about this statement is that he did his sign language for more while saying it- that brings me to reality that he is still just 2!) He also kissed his little friend, Hailey, Sunday night at McDonald's! Yes, we kind of pushed him- but he has been TALKING about it all week. Oh brother!
- He has an opinion about what he wants to wear. He will say, "Mom, I don't like these Jeans"- "I want different ones!" What in the world? umm, Just like his daddy!ha
- He is really into Woody and Buzz from Toy-Story. He Loves them! He also loves playing with little army men. He will play hours with them. Putting the little men in all the cars and driving them around.
- He is just a sweetheart and a Joy to be around. I love him and I'm so glad I'm his mommy.
14 months
- Is that not just the cutest picture of a little baby boy? This little munchkin will get to you. Is it his eyes? or his little button nose? He is -oh-so-cute! But can be a little stinker, sometimes.
- First word that comes to mind right now about Pierson would be EASY. He is so laid back and hardly says a word. He is sweet little teddy Bear.
- He loves to climb. He can climb up and down the stairs (scary), on to my high bed!, on Evan's bed, out of his high chair (ok really scary) and into the bathtub.
- He eats anything you give him. And he LOVES to eat and I usually have to stop him.
- He sleeps 2 2-3 hr naps a day. (can u say dreamy?) I think he may drop that first nap really soon though.
- He stays in his bed until I come get him. (both boys do- and I love that! Gives me a few extra sleep-in minutes) He goes to bed at 8 and gets up at 8.
- He wears a size 3 diaper and is in 12-18 month clothes.
- He can say mama, dada, papa, naya, evan, car, dog, night-night, no, hot-dog, cool, yeah...can't think of anything else. He can wave bye-bye, hey, give you a five, point to his eyes, nose, ears, hair, tongue, hands. When you say, "Say Roll Tide- he puts both of his hands in the air and cheers."He can also sign please, more, all done and thank you.
- He loves Whatever Toy Evan Has.ha He has skipped the baby-toy stage because he loves to play with Evan's cars, men, and trains!
1 comment:
Loved the update on those SUPER cute boys ... LOVE them!!! :)
Post a Comment