
Pierson turned 6 months old last week. He is really amazing us with how fast he is reaching all of his milestones. Its hard not to compare with Evan....but Evan was about 7-8 months when he started crawling....8-9 months when he pulled up. IN just the last 2 weeks Pierson has learned to sit up by himself, go from laying down to sitting up, crawling, and now just recently pulling up! What a big boy! Where did my baby go? He is INTO everything now. He and Evan can make a pretty mean mess if I don't watch them 24/7! He also amazes me with how much he interacts with Evan and responds. Evan will do something funny to Pierson and Piers will just sit there and laugh outloud. Just today, he was making the fish face to me. I decided to make it back...then he would do it, and I would repeat. Ok...enough about bragging. There is nothing more annoying than a parent bragging about their child...so I will stop!=) I guess I am just a proud momma and its hard to keep it in. AND one day he will read this, and I want him to know how much I love him and how blessed I feel to be his momma! Love you sweet Pierson Reese boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment