Friday, May 28, 2010

Things that Make Me Happy!


I live a really happy life and I am so blessed. I know that its not luck that I have a great life. Its not because of money (the lack thereof) or great friends and family. No, its all because of Jesus Christ and without HIM my life would be dark, lonely and hopeless. I really don't know how many hundreds of thousands of people live without Jesus. Its so sad. I am so thankful that I have found Jesus and that I have complete happiness and satisfaction in HIM.



Also, my family makes me happy. I have a wonderful family. My husband still makes my heart melt and I love spending time with him. I also love my boys to pieces. Spending 24 hours a day with my boys makes me extremely happy! One day I was talking to my neighbor who is also a stay-at-home-mom. She was complaining how she was bored and tired of hearing her little boy whining all day. She went on to say that he is 5 years old and doesn't even know his numbers or letters! Her husband also told me that all his wife does is lay around and watch soaps all day. HOW SAD!! Being at SAHM brings lots of responsibility. It is not something I take for granted. I have some friends who would LOVE to stay at home. Staying at home with my boys is such a blessing!



I am linking up with a great party going on at Kelly's Korner today.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

What sweet babies!! Your family is beautiful!!

heidi said...

Amen, sister!!! I'm so blessed to be a sahm too & I'd never trade it for the world! It grieves my heart too when I hear of mommies throwing away such precious opportunities to teach their own! I guess my mind can't even understand it..I can't hardly keep from singing the 'ABC's or counting out how many cookies each little guy gets, I mean all day long we are teaching while we play! I love you sweet friend & thank you for always encouraging me in the Lord!!~heidi