Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New House....well New Rental House....

So we moved. It was hard and emotional. But I got through it and now I wish I could just take each one of you on a tour through this rental house that we live in. The Lord really worked it all out just for me, I like to think. We knew that we were going to have to rent, but I really just could not see me and the boys staying in a small apartment all summer. Evan really needs a back yard, not a balcony. So, we started praying and my dad called me one day and told me about asking the owner of this house about renting it. The owner has been out of this house for literally years but it looks like she was just here=)....mail on the counter, antiques in the living room (did I mention a baby grand and antique organ in the family room?), food in her pantry, books in her bonus room, potted plants in her sunroom, china in her diningroom...complete with an inground pool in a fenced-in backyard. Wow, its so much better than an apartment! Thank the Lord for providing...and at the same time I am Praying that my little monkeys don't break a thing!!! She kindly told us to just put her breakables in one room and to make ourselves at home.

Isn't it neat how the Lord answers our prayers? He is such an amazing God and I really want to know Him more! He didn't have to provide us with such a nice rental....He could've just given us a normal apartment with a small living room and no yard on the second level. But He chose to bless the Scott family beyond our expectation and give us a Nice Place to "hang out" while He works out the other details in finding us a House. HE is amazing...and I am so lucky and blessed to be His child!!

I will post pictures this week...so be looking for them...until then...a few pics of my precious two.

I did find just one pic that shows the upstairs with the balcony...Evan is loving this!=)




1 comment:

heidi said...

WOW! God is sooo good!!!! I'm so happy you have such a great place to stay!!! & those two are the cutest lil' carolina boys I've ever seen! Notice how I have to say cutest by their location cuz if Carter reads this it would make him sad..lol..anyway, the pics of the boys are So sweet! Love those outfits!~heidi