Monday, June 28, 2010

Beautiful Lake Gaston....(Memorial Day Weekend)

















Yes, we did just get back from a wonderful week-long vacation to Lake Gaston. But, these are not the pictures from last week....these are the pictures from about a month ago when we went on Memorial Day Weekend.=) I am slow on uploading and editing pictures...It seems like my time just slips away while taking care of two little boys! The only time I really have to blog is during their nap time....and there are so many other things that I need to do as well!

Anyway...back to the pictures. This was kind of last-minute trip, so it was just my family of 4, jon and melissa, and dad. We went the Monday before Jen's wedding, so Mom decided she better stay with Jen to get things done! We love going to my parent's place at the Lake. It is so relaxing, and I love watching the boys swim, fish, and ride the boat or jet-ski. I can't wait until they start tubing! This was Pierson's first time to ride the boat, and he loved it so much that he slept!ha Evan loved it and his favorite thing to do is sit inPapa's lap and help drive!





This Day was also our anniversary! We decided to wait and celebrate our 7 years of marriage until Later...however, Myron decided to break the rules and had breakfast waiting for me, with a sweet card, my favorite candy, and a gift card to ebay.(he knows how to shop for me!)

We love Lake Gaston and are so thankful that parents have a place there! It is gonna be a wonderful place for the boys to grow up going to, and we are already creating so many wonderful memories there! Can't wait until the 4th when all of us will go again.....I see much skiing and the riding of "big-mable" in our close future!

1 comment:

Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

Great pictures, Julie. This is hilarious, but as I was scrolling through the pictures, I was wondering who the elderly man was who was holding Evan.....then when I read your post, it seems as if that OLD man is my own brother! hhahahah He's really a young man with OLD hair! Loved the pictures. Thanks for posting.