Monday, February 22, 2010

Two Sweet Brothers




Here are a few pictures and videos that have been taken the past 2 weeks. I matched the boys yesterday for church....so cute. These are the best pictures I could get..and I was lucky to get THEM!
I also included some pictures from Valentines weekend and a couple of sweet Pierson in the snow. I loved the boys Valentine's outfits. I had Evan's so I just made Pierson's to match. I hate I didn't get their picture together. It was just one of those Sundays! But I will try when they wear it again!




Myron surprised with an awesome Valentines Present. On Saturday night at supper, he was trying to trick me and make me think he hadn't gotten me anything yet. So, I thought that I would just act like that was fine although inside I was thinking that he better at LEAST have me a card!ha I went to check on the baby, and when I came back he had a sweet bag with a rose, balloon, and candy. "Great" I thought...flowers, candy, and balloon (he knows I am not the typical-flower-balloon-candy- girl.)I would rather just have a hand written note anyday! Well inside he also had a certificate that he made on the computer. The gift certificate was for 2 nights at Embassy Suites in Cary in the Presidential Suite. We stayed in this exact room for the first night of our honeymoon. This room usually runs like over 400 dollars a night...but he went to talk in person months ago and finagled them down to a little over 100! I can't wait! We are going on the weekend of my birthday! Its like a pent house with several rooms...and it says by the door before you walk in that Pavorotti the Opera Singer stayed there. I thought it was so thoughtful for him to think about this months before and even called my mom back in November to see if she could babysit! We are thinking we might try to transfer it to the new one in Charlotte since we will be on the same exit as Concord Mills and Bass Pro....but that is a little farther from my babies! He definitely got some brownie points for that gift!

(EXCUSE THE CODES>...can't figure out how to erase them!)
"https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjm7Xe71fuxwBQ47gtC_npjmJKb2UGx2birinJZty9gmLUteucHdbG7CpZhfiSrksWae8Cf4Se71RCpc5ZMKv150knMdGwVd68IsIKXD2VtK3LzYvaphxZu2QKjTWZ7l8ynYgwd4c0QC9Lc/s320/041.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5441103264710853602"





NAYA:
Here is the video that Evan wanted to show you. He was so cute playing T-Ball this morning...he called your name a few times. Better get your tennis shoes on and come on over after work for a game of T-Ball!

Evan loves all kinds of sports. He got this little t-ball set for Christmas...he has a pretty good swing for a 22 month old if I say so myself! I can't wait to watch my boys play Little League.

Here's my lil sweet Pierson flashing a smile. He was pretty calm in the bath tub on this night...but usually he is just a kickin! He loves his bath tub! Such a sweet boy....beware: this smile will melt your heart.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Cute pictures and videos...Colt really liked watching Evan play ball.

Meagan said...

I really love reading your blog girl... I stumbled upon it through your facebook! You are doing awesome!!