Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brothers and Best Friends!






I can already tell these two are gonna be best buds! Evan has not ONE time showed any type of jealousy to his brother. Its the opposite! He LOVES to give him kisses, or knuckles, or even a high-five! His new thing is wanting to hold him! He also loves it when Pierson jumps on the bed with him! First thing in the morning, when I get Evan up, he always does "shhhhhh" with his little finger in front of his mouth. He knows that Pierson is still sleeping and that he needs to be quiet! I can't wait for these two boys to play together! Pierson is just in awe of Evan and loves to watch him run and play!

My Boys bring such joy to my hearts. Is there anything better than staying at home watching your children grow up? I don't think so. I love every minute of it. I am so blessed to be able to spend each minute/hour/day with them. I love them to pieces.

Evan is now 22 months. Hard to believe that he will be 2 in 2 months! I believe we will be celebrating with Mickey Mouse as he loves The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But we could also go with trucks, cars, balls, or even dogs. He is loves to play and plays hard! He is learning new things everyday. I love this age! He is so much fun and does and says the funniest things! He is doing great with his "school" "school"....and of course that makes this mommy/teacher happy! I am going to start the Abeka 2 year old program with him this summer. I think I am more excited than he is!

Pierson is a few days shy of being 3 months. What a dream baby he is. He takes 3 two hour naps and one little cat nap. He goes to bed around 8 and sleeps until 7:30-8. He has been sleeping through the night since he was about 9 weeks old. He loves his mommy. It seems like he is always looking for me! He has a little bit of a different personality than Evan. Pierson doesn't just smile when he first sees a stranger...he has to get to know them. You have to be patient to get a smile. Finally after much cooing and "sweet-talking" from a stranger, he will smile and coo! It is definitely worth the wait because his smile is so sweet and precious. He really never cries or fusses. (maybe thats because I hold him all the time!ha They grow up too fast!) He weighs around 14 lbs and wears size 2 diapers. He loves his bath and Loves his big brother!

So thankful for these 2 sweet boys. I pray the Lord will use them in His service one day!

No comments: