Thursday, February 18, 2010

I heart Harris Teeter, too!


I just got back from Harris Teeter..and I am too hyper to go to bed! I got 2 1/2 to 3 weeks of groceries for 90 Bucks! My total was 170 and with coupons and buy one get one deals...it went down to 90.(41 dollars worth of my coupons!) This includes a Huge Bag of Purina dog chow food for "Maa-Mee" (what evans calls Macy).
I am new to this couponing but I will have to say that it was nice getting cleaners for free....bagel bites for 40 cent...2 things of fresh chicken breasts for 50 cent a piece...and Much More!!
You only can use 20 coupons a day...but right now is super double...they double anything up to 1.98!
I know I am learning, so I will get better at this. But I was pretty excited to check out and watch the numbers drop with each coupon!!
Go to www.southernsavers.com to learn more! It does take time BUT its worth it to be able to save money for your family!

No comments: