
In the state of AZ, kindergarten and up can receive scholarships and tax credits! This is awesome! This greatly helps pay for Evan's schooling. We love Tri City!
Since Pierson is not quite old enough, we decided to homeschool him! He turns 5 at the end of Novrmber, so technically he should be in k4. However, he seems more than ready for Kindergarten!
So, I am teaching him Kinder Prep- which basically means all Kindergartn curriculum but we are doing K5 again next year. He's doing awesome and we are having a great time.

Evan loves school, too! He has to leave by 7:30 and doesn't get home until 3:45. I know that's normal, but it's his first time for all of this. He had his first spelling test last week and did great! It's a lot to get use to, though! He's meeting lots of friends and loves his teacher!
He was so excited to get star student on the first day of school! He has 21 in his class, and loves his new desk. He told me he loved fighting the crayons at his desk?? Oh brother, we've got a true boy on our hands! I'm so thankful he loves school! It may be a little bit of a drive, but it's so worth it!
His favorite tv shows are Bubble Guppies and Paw Patrol! He ask me all of the time to watch it!
He seems thrilled to have started "Puggles" at church! I can't believe he is old enough! He loves class time, especially snack!
As for me, I've been so busy. I was actually given the opportunity to be the homeschool enrichment teacher at TCA (Evan's school), but after a month of praying about it, I just couldn't get peace. It would have been 2 full days a week, and Pierson and Cohen could go free, but I just didn't see how I could fit it all in.Now I know why! I volunteer as Myron's secretary and the church secretary, and it's so much to keep up with!
We have recently picked up, and I now work 40+ hours just keeping up! I work 2-3 full days at church (I bring younger 2) and then the rest at home! We are thankful with how God is working! With moms group, church work and our busy family-- our life is crazy! But we love it and our excited to start another new season of fall and school!So, here is a quick update on our family! I hope to keep up better! If you are interested in reading more about what our family is going through at HC-- read here:https://sendthescotts.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/august-newsletter.pdf
We are thankful for your love and prayers!








No comments:
Post a Comment