Evan has loved K4! He only goes 3 days a week, and I do the work with him that his teacher sends home. He would go everyday if I would let him!
I can't believe how intense K4 is! It's just like kindergarten! He has already learned 2 new bible verses, and the sounds of I, e, and u! He is working on how to write the big I and little i! His teacher emails us what she will be doing everyday and I love to see what he is learning! We might send him Monday through Thursday once Cohen gets here!
He also loves chapel and library! Some things I don't want to forget:
1. For snack (9:30) he always wants me to pack him a turkey sandwich with mustard! As soon as he walks in from school at 12, he wants the same thing! It makes me smile because that's what I ate for lunch all throughout school! (and still do!)
2. When I was putting him to bed last week, he said, "mom, what time is it"? I told him 8:30. He said,"good! I thought it was 14!" haha
3. Boys are different than girls. As soon as he gets in the car, he doesn't want to tell me any details! In fact, he will say-- mom, that's too many questions--I'm too tired!! But, at night if I scratch his back right before he goes to bed... He will talk!!! Ha
4. His teacher let him go to the treasure chest at the end of the first week! Yay for Evan! Ha
We are having a blast with this new adventure! Next post is what little brother thinks about all this!










No comments:
Post a Comment