We have recently been so busy... So I will be playing catch up this week on the blog!
My little Evan will be starting K-4 on Monday! I really can't believe that he is already going to school! He picked out a Lightening McQueen book bag and lunch box. We also have been doing a crash course on all of his letters and numbers! Ha Today he had to get a physical and 4 shots!! We also went school shopping and got his teacher a gift!
Sweet Pierson... It will just be me and him for the next 5 weeks... So while I am sad to not have Evan at home, I am excited to have Pierson alone! Something new for him and me! I picked him up some special toys to give him this week, and got his school papers ready to start! He will be my big helper when Cohen Jack gets here, too! The boys can't wait!
Now.. Update on my 3rd boy, Cohen! We are 34 1/2 weeks according to due date... But as of my recent dr appt we may be inducing alittle earlier than planned because of scheduling conflicts. If we do decide to go with the date, September 21st will be the day! This day is special because Cohen Jack is named in honor of my Papaw and Mamaw.. And it's her first birthday in heaven. We miss her so much!
Cohen Jack's bedding is being sewed as we speak and his room is getting painted this weekend! So much to do!
Trying to catch my breath,and rest... But those days are long gone! Thankful for my busy life with the boys!




No comments:
Post a Comment