We had a special Valentines this year filled with lots of love! The boys and I made sweets for all our family and hand-made valentines! We especially enjoyed visiting with my sweet mamaw who is fighting cancer and is such a trooper! We started the day with pink chocolate chip pancakes and ended it with daddy's favorite steak dinner! (Myron and I went out on Friday night by ourselves for our little valentines) I made Myron's favorite dessert... Chocolate chip cookie cake! Myron told me while we were all eating our Valentines Meal- that he wanted to make it a tradition to always eat as a family on Valentines-- so the boys will know they are loved, too! He is so sweet! Myron spoiled me too much, but as I re-read his card again this morning.... I realized how blessed I really am to be married to my best friend! Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!











No comments:
Post a Comment