I don't know why I just realized this but raising boys is not the easiest job that I've ever signed up to do. Rewarding? Yes! Exhausting? Big Yes! If you have met my boys, not only will you realize that they are the cutest boys that you have ever seen;), but you will also quickly notice that I have my hands full. For real.
But, let me tell you, I may be exhausted and frazzled by the end of each day.... But you will also see me falling a sleep with a big smile on my face because raising boys is what the Lord has called me to do for this time in my life and I am blessed to be able to do it! It is a big responsibility to raise Godly boys and Myron and I take this job seriously!
Here are just a few pics to let you peek into our lives in the past week. I may have be grey by the age 30, but there are no other boys I would ever want to raise! Thank you, Lord, for the privilege of raising boys for Your glory!












No comments:
Post a Comment