Wanna know what Santa brought me??? No, not another baby=)
Myron and I have been looking for a L-O-N-G time for a Camera upgrade for me. Really, for about 1 1/2 years. I have been selling some things on ebay- saving here and there- and just hoping that we would find one! We only look on craigslist and Ebay because we can't afford the camera we wanted new. Last night, Myron and I were searching Craigslist- and it happened to be there and we couldn't believe the price----a Canon 30d with lens and accessories. We NEVER have luck on Craiglist- but I put my number in the email and begged her to give us a call! She called us and Myron threw a lower offer out there and she bit the worm! Yes! Thank you, Lord!! We are in-LOVE (me and the camera that is!ha). I can't believe I didn't get one sooner! Now, I just have to figure it out!!
What camera wouldn't make this cutie look sweet as candy! I got so many great ones of Pierson, however, Evan seems to run from me when I get out my camera!ha
Nothing cuter than 2 brothers in a bath tub! He loves to dump water on his head!
Love my Boys!
So- Me and my new camera have alot of catching up to do- I definitely don't know what I'm doing but I can't wait to learn more! I didn't edit these pictures at all- so I can't wait to learn how to do that! Thank you, Santa, aka Myron----for the best present eva! Love You!!
Such cute pictures, Julie. Now that you have a good camera, we can expect many more! Two brothers-in-a-tub is darling, but just wait till you have three in there...maybe four! Fun times! Have a wonderful Christmas!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures, Julie. Now that you have a good camera, we can expect many more! Two brothers-in-a-tub is darling, but just wait till you have three in there...maybe four! Fun times! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Yay for you girl! Have fun!! You will never have to pay for pictures again :-)
Post a Comment