Friday, December 3, 2010

Bath Time

My lack of blogging has a good excuse. A big one, actually. Well, I'm pregnant again. --JUST KIDDING!! (sorry, I had too) Actually, my whole family has been really sick this week- so I took the time off to be a good mommy and wife to my boys and hubby. (When do mom's get a sick day by the way?)
Bath Time: I love it. We have so much fun and my boys play so well together! Evan's favorite thing to do is play with his "army men"....and swim and fish. He loves to take his army men and place them in his cars. Honestly, its such a boy thing and so cute!
Pierson loves to play with his cups. I always leave the water running just a little bit and he loves to feel his cups and dump it on himself. (or Evan) They never want to get out! I love to fold laundry or just sit and watch them. They sing and laugh and giggle.
This shouldn't be a sad post, but I can't help but tear up just a little bit. Why? Because I know that my time with them is short and they won't always take baths together or want mama around! I don't want to miss a thing. One little smile or giggle. Or one little whine or complaint.
I love my job as Evan and Pierson's mama- its the most rewarding job I will ever have. When I lay my head down at night- I want to have that sweet smell of their baby lotion and a picture of them in their precious fleece-footed matching pajamas always in my head.
Time with them is short. And each moment quickly becomes a memory.

No comments: