










Wow. Time flies. It seems like yesterday was April 22, 2008, when I birthed my lil baby boy into this world. He has been a joy from day one. Evan is such a JOY. I look forward to seeing him Every Morning and can't wait to see what he will do or say. He brightens my day and can always put a smile on my face. He is a ball of energy and seems to live life to the fullest.
He Loves his trucks and cars. In fact this is an understatement. He is Obsessed with his trucks and cars. There, thats better. He will push/drive them around on our wood foyer for HOURS. He also loves to go outside and play with "May-Mee". He loves his lil brother and has NEVER showed one ounce of jealousy towards him. Evan always wants to go, go, go. He loves to look at the window and try to find bucks! He is All-Boy. One of the most unique qualities about Evan is that he loves strangers and goes up to them and tries to shake their hands. When we walk in church, he goes to each "man" first, and shakes each of their hands. THen, he MIGHT give a lady a high five if their lucky!ha He loves "tot town" and can't wait to get on the indoor playground. Just last week when I was unpacking his SS bag, I noticed a lil squirrel that he had colored. There was also a lil picture of a squirrel and some other lil animals on a flashcard. I asked Evan, "Who made the squirrels?"...and He said, "GOD".....I had never gone over this with him, so it made me so thankful that Evan will be able to grow up in a Christian home and will be able to attend church each time the doors are open.
Evan has starting talking more and more. He can say so many words and has been saying 2 words (like "big truck" "hey mommy" etc) and just recently some sentences. His newest thing is..."I see a truck" or "I see baby"....its cute. When I talk to my mom or sis about something Evan said or did in front of him, he listens so intently to me to see what I'm saying about him. At night, I still like to try and rock him while we pray or read books/devotions. When he is ready to go to bed, he just points to the crib. (this is usually about 2 minutes after I have started to rock him!) He loves to sleep and he loves his crib. We are going to move Evan to his new big-boy bed when we move...(which will be later in May)
We had Evan a birthday party on Sunday April 25th after church with family and one of Evan's friends. His theme was "MIC-MEE" Mouse and it was cute. We had alot of fun and Evan loved all of the attention and opening up his "prizes".
We pray that God will make Evan's heart tender at a young age and that He will accept Christ at the moment that he understands. We also pray that God will use him in His service one day! I can't wait to see what Year "2" holds for Evan....so exciting to be his mommy!
~The Final post will include more pics of the party taken with my mom's camera. Also...I will show you pictures of his favorite prizes...his Pottery Barn Chair from Nana and Papa...and His Power Wheels Jeep from momma, dadda, and Brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment