
























We had a great...but a little stressful...Easter!=) I even stayed up until midnight getting everything ironed and packed! The hold-up was that I had to cook for our SS class because no-one signed up. I really had everything ready....but things started getting a little choatic. My family and our class/ministry is our life. We put alot into it each week...and our class is about a year old. This past Sunday we had 40 in our class! We are really exciting because we have visitors each week and have seen many couples trust the Lord! Our goal is reach many unsaved/unchurched couples through our class so they can ultimately get saved and have a Christian family!
So thankful for the reason for Easter. Not bunnies or egg hunts. But because the tomb is no longer empty...HE Arose! I love Him more each day and I am amazed that He would love a sinner like me. So thankful for His blessings on my life!
Please pray for Myron tomorrow as he meets with a guy in our SS class about Salvation. Jeremy called him today and wants to talk to Myron about Salvation. Also, thankful that our neighbors recently received Christ! What a blessing to share the GOOD NEWS with others! Happy Easter everyone!
1 comment:
Hey girl! LOVE the Easter pics! I need to get mine up too..your boys looked darling!! It's SO wonderful to hear that your class is growing & people are being saved! You two are an amazing couple & such a wonderful testimony for the Lord! We'll be praying for Jeremy to be saved!=)
Post a Comment