Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Evan at 15 months











I feel like I haven't done such a great job with my blog lately, and I guess its because I upload alot of pictures to Facebook. I had to remind myself, that this is really a journal of Evan's life right now...and I need to try to update it often so I can have these "posts" forever to remember what Evan is up to these days.

He is such a blessing to our family. Before Myron and I go to bed at night, we sometimes just talk about all that Evan did that day and how funny and cute he is. He is learning so many new things these days. He will be 15 months on the 22nd....which is hard for me to believe. His favorite things to do right now are to go outside and play with Macy and read books. He brings me countless books everyday that he picks out and then reaches for me to read them to him. He is a great helper...after he gets out something, he loves to go put it back where he found it. Love that! So far, he can make the sounds of what a dog, cow, sheep, pig, and duck says. We are working on a lion and cat right now. Evan's words are ma-ma, da-da, ball, pa-pa, quack, light and his new one is "BOO!".....I have heard him say out-side, book, dog, and please...but these are not regular just yet. He also is doing great with his sign language...it is the cutest thing ever! He can sign for please, more, eat, bye-bye, hey, and all-done. He runs around like a little boy and isn't afraid to get dirty!ha He loves to eat and eats like a horse! For example, he will eat a 1 1/2 waffles and a whole banana for breakfast...and still does his sign for "more." He drinks tons of milk which is making his daddy and me broke! Right now we are going through 2 1/2 gallons each week....and here comes another boy to drink just as much!! We want strong boys...not wimpy ones!ha

As for my pregnancy, everything seems to be going great right now. We had the anantomy scan last Wednesday and everything was great! Praise the Lord! He is quite the kicker...more than I remember Evan to be. I have started on his room, and it will be something different...I am excited about it. Still no name....maybe Myron and I can talk about this soon!ha

Well, lots to do today...Evan is napping and I better use my time wisely. Hopefully, I will post our July 4th pictures this week, and I have so much more I haven't even posted! I did try to upload a video but it didn't work...maybe next time! Have a great day....

By the way, when I upload the pictures, its just showing a link, so I can't tell what I am commenting on....anyway, these are pics of Evan, his friend Hailey, and me this past month!

2 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Evan is getting to be such a big boy!
And, you look great by the way:)

heidi said...

Julie, you look GORGEOUS with your sweet belly!!!! Did I say I'm in love with your thick long hair?? Can't believe you'll have another one very soon! Children are such a blessing, so much of what you say we do too....like talking about them constantly & the cute things they do! Miss you guys & I'm praying for you!