My pregnancy has gone by SO slow! I think it's because it's HOT, I have been so sick this time and it's no secret- it was a HUGE surprise!
Bump shot at 30 weeks. Please don't look at my messy bathroom counter behind me.

Bump shot: 32 Weeks

Bump Shot: 34 weeks and one day.
Yesterday.
I'm not crazy about sharing belly shots but I can't stand not to document my last pregnancy. Yes, I thought the last one was. We have left the option of adopting a little girl one day open--will have to see what kind of physical and emotional damage 4 boys does to us. Lol
I am getting very excited although so behind. Our church is giving us a baby shower next month so I know we will have everything we need! Please pray for a safe delivery and healthy baby!
Oh and his name: Westin Drake Scott
The meaning behind it is for another post!
Can't wait to hold Baby Westin soon!

1 comment:
Congrats and hope all is well
Post a Comment