Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cohen Jack, you are 5 months old! (And an update)

Can it be? Can my baby boy already be 5 months old? The months seem to fly by and my baby is becoming a big baby now! We had a rough bout of sickness with our whole family! Myron had a sinus infection and one by one we all got it ending with Cohen! He has a double ear infection! I'm so happy he is feeling better, though!
We have been super busy preparing for our move to Arizona the first week of June! Since we have to raise support to go, we are either on the road or at home with sick kids while Myron travels.

Deputation is no joke! We are very excited about the days ahead and just really need prayer for 2 things:
House to sell
Monthly supporters

The boys are thriving...Evan is starting to read! Simply amazes me. He is improving greatly in his writing and really loves school! I know Pierson will be ready to go to preschool next year! He can already write some letters, and wants to prove to Evan that he can "do it, too!" My most favorite activity that they are a part of is Awanas! I'm amazed at how many verses they have learned! We are going on 18 verses that they have memorized since September! Evan also memorized a verse each week from school! No better way to train them than to hide God's Word in their hearts!

Cohen. Gasp. I'm a sucker for baby number 3. He's got me wrapped worse than any of them. I had to leave him for a week while we were in Arizona, and it. about.killed.me! He is rolling both ways, eating 3 meals a day, blowing bubbles, has said mama and dada, learning to sit up.....always looking for big brothers! He's such a pleasant baby. I'm in love!

Please continue to pray for us as we reach the final days of our ministry here at Faith. Lots of emotions and fears---just trusting His heart and timing!

Now for a month's worth of phone pics!

































No comments: