I really can't believe our sweet Cohen is 3months already! I thought I would do a post all about Cohen! What a blessing he is to our family- complete joy and peace!
Cohen has been sleeping 12 hours at night since about 8 weeks. Before that, he was sleeping 10 without eating--but now we are at the 12 hour mark. (can I get a "Praise the Lord!")He wears a size 3 diaper, 6-9 month clothing and nurses about 5 times a day! I give him a bottle at night before he goes to bed and he downs 6-8 ounces! I just started him with cereal by spoon and he mastered that like a champ! I'm telling you, this boy is big and hungry!
He takes 3 2-3 hours naps and one cat nap before bed- every day! I am blessed with a good sleeper! The Lord knew I needed that with all the changes going on! The boys love him, and ask to hold him alot! He loves the constant noise of the boys, and looks for them when he is awake!
He has the sweetest smile! He loves for you to talk to him, and he talks right back! He is a strong boy, and I'm pretty sure he will outgrow the boys one day! Cohen is around 16 lbs at 3 months!
This little guy sure has a mommy who is inlove with him! I wish I could just hold him all day! When my days are crazy and I need a smile- he is always there with those sweet cheeks and big grin!
I am working on starting our new blog about our move to the Wild West! I can't wait to share with you all the opportunity the Lord has given us! Please pray with us as we make a huge move and begin our ministry in the Desert!
No comments:
Post a Comment