I really can't believe that it has been 2 years since I held this sweet bundle of joy! What really puzzles me, is just how easy his labor was. I went in the night before (to be induced) and at around 9am my doctor came in and announced to me that I would be receiving my epidural!! I thought, "Ok, I didn't ask for it, I am at 1cm and in no pain?" -- "But I will take it!!" So, I really had hardly any pains with his labor, and had him at 12:55pm. His labor is really how is personality has been. So sweet and Gentle!! Thank you, Lord!
We celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago with family and close friends to try and avoid the Thanksgiving Rush! He loved his Mickey-Mouse themed birthday party and was all smiles!
Pierson,
I really don't have the words to explain how grateful I am to be your mommy. I can hardly wait to greet you in the morning as you just have to grab your 2 blankies and your "big buck" before leaving your bed. I love how you "love" your Big Brother. You would jump off the roof if he told you to jump! I love to see how excited you get when you see your dada come through the doors and how you want him to rock you night-night before bed. I love to hear you talk and sing! I love to watch you color and concentrate as you put your puzzles together! You are such a big-boy! I hope that you will always keep your tender heart to others! My prayer is that God will use you and that you will completely follow Him and Love Him with all of your heart!
We love you and Pray for you everyday to one day give your heart to Him!
Momma and Dada
(My laptop is fried, and these are just some pics off of my fb.- Hopefully, I will get my laptop fixed this week so I can share more pictures from his birthday party!)



No comments:
Post a Comment