Sometimes I pinch myself and say...Can this really be my life? When I was a lil girl....or maybe even more like a teenager, I can remember dreaming about how I wish my life would be. I knew I wanted to marry a Preacher (not just any preacher...had to be a really cute one, check) and then I knew I wanted children (at least 2-3 boys....check and hopefully 1 Lil girl) and I knew that I wanted to be a stay at home mom, check and have a wonderful local church to raise my children in, check. Wow, God is so good.
I thought I would do a big post to catch us up on Pictures...and Then the rest of my day includes: going through Evan and Pierson's fall clothes, re-organizing my closet, and getting the boy's material ready to sew some fall clothes. Lots to do and not enough time!!
One big thing that happened last month is that Evan had his first "real" haircut. I have been doing it for a while now, but I took him to an aveda salon (where Myron and I go) and let him have the royal treatment!ha He did great...then I treated him and Pierson to a train ride at the Park. Moments like these- are what I live for. Sweet times with my boys.
Well...I will post more later---the computer is acting up!!
1 comment:
Yes ... life can get better, when you have a little girl to follow those cute little boys around. haha - just kidding!! Your boys are just too adorable-I love them!!
Post a Comment