These cute lil boys just make me all giddy and happy inside!!
I can't even tell you how busy me and my husband have been. Let's see...where do I start. We are in the middle of a major re-moldeling project of our new house. We are redoing floors, countertops, paint, light fixtures, landscaping....and more. We are so blessed to have found a house (a foreclosure) in my parents neighborhood! So we could walk to their house if we wanted! (you know they love this!) In fact, my parents will have to drive by our house everyday just to go to work....so I am sure we will see them alot more!
Also, me and some friends have created a mom2mom group at our church. Our Bible Study begins on September 7th...so this keeps me busy everyday planning for every detail!
Myron and I love our Two-4-One SS Class. We are having alot of new couples join us and we are so thankful for this opportunity to minister to new couples! I can't wait to get into my house so we can have them in our home! We don't just minister to them on SS morning for 45 minutes...we are communicating/praying/helping them every week and this keeps us busy! BUT we love it!
We just got back from a week-long visit to Myron's family in West Va....we had a great time and it was nice to get away from all of the stress here!
And then, my most favorite, but busy job...is taking care of my 2 boys! Wow! We have so much fun! Its hard for me not to want and sit and play with them all day, but I do have to get some things done!! They play great together! (well, only if piers stays away from evan's toys!)
Evan is such a handsome big boy now! Me and him just talk to each other all day! Just last week he started standing on the couch with his Bible and Preaching! Its hilarious! We didn't even teach that to him! His new love is play with choo-choo's and little army men! On the hunt for a train table to get him for Christmas. We are also going to give him a new room with a big boy bed when we move in a couple of weeks. I am loving creating his "big-boy" room! SO fun!
Pierson is still just the best lil baby ever. His face just melts me! He is such a pretty boy and his heart is so sweet and tender! He is gonna walk soon! I can't believe how he just stands in the middle of the room! He took 2 steps today! He is just 8 months old and has been crawling and pulling up since he was 6 months old. He is on table-food now and will eat anything you will give him! I tend to call him Piersy Reese or Piersy Boy....but I better stop or he will HATE it when he gets older! He is a great sleeper sleeping 12 hrs at night and 2 2-3 hr naps a day! Lets just say we are in love and if all my babies were like him....I would have MANY more!
Yes, we have alot going on...but God continues to give us Strength and Grace for each new day! I can't imagine my life without HIM! Isn't He the Best?
d
2 comments:
Your remodel sounds just like ours :-) David did everything and we are almost finished! I'll post some pics once the master bath is finished. Funny about your preacher boy too. Colt has become quite attached to his Bible this week and we think it's so funny!
Julie,
I am one of Heidie Schatz friends. I love to read your blog posts. You are such a source of encouragement. And your love for the Lord shines through in every post you share about your precious little family. It is such a blessing to have found your blog and to read such joy in our amazing saviour...
In Christ,
Brittany Brown
Post a Comment