Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Spiritual Leadership in Cali and HoLlYWooD!!






















Just got home from a week of time of refreshment, encouragement and sight-seeing from the wonderful state of California. I didn't realize how much I needed this trip until after it was over. We were blessed to attend with our pastor and his wife and another staff member and his wife to the Spiritual Leadership Conference in Lacaster California where Paul Chappell is Pastor. What an amazing work the Lord has blessed them with! The Lord used each sermon and session to speak to my Heart and I feel like I had a mini-revival in my heart...and so does the other people that were able to attend. Me and Myron had the best time with just the 2 of us. It was like old times again=). We really did miss our boys, but we knew they were in great hands and that made it so much easier. I really enjoyed just focusing on my walk with the Lord and my relationship with Myron, and I think its so good to that often. To listen to workshops or sermons...just push this link: http://www.strivingtogether.com/pages/spiritual-leadership-conference-downloads.html

Because the conference was about 1.5 hours from Hollywood...we decided to go sightseeing! It was so much fun and we had a great time! We also got to visit the Pacific ocean and the Santa Monica Pier. Although we had a great time and saw so many beautiful sights with the Mountains outlining the beautiful ocean, the best part of the trip by far was listening to each word that God had meant for me to hear. I really am thankful for his moving in my heart and for being so real to me last week.

No comments: