Wednesday, October 21, 2009

18 Months...Fall Pictures

My lack of posting is probably because I have been so busy! I couldn't pass up this post because we got Evan's pictures taken and he turned 18 months old! He is not a baby anymore (although he will always be "my baby")....he is a toddler! He is so much fun...it seems like every stage of his life just gets sweeter and sweeter. I am getting a little emotional these days...because this time next month...we will have another little boy...and evan won't be "my baby" anymore. Yes, I am so excited about little Pierson joining our family..and I know Evan will just adore him...but you know..its still kind of emotional!

If I were to type out all of the new things Evan was doing these days...it would take forever. I think these past 2 months he has just grown up before my eyes. One of the things that he has accomplished that I am not too crazy about...is...he climbed out of his crib!! He is such a climber...all boy. He got his first black eye this month...climbing on the play house in tot town...our church nursery. I feel like he understands every thing I say...its kind of scary!ha We are working on obeying and controlling a little temper when told no...hopefully we will nip this in the bud before the big terrible twos come!! He is such a sweet boy with a WONDERFUL personality. He is saying many new words every week....he will try to say anything! I love this...when we first walk in church..he runs ahead of me and shakes all of the men's hands that he can get to...he skips the women=)....I am so glad he is so outgoing!

Loving on this little boy every day is a dream come true....and loving on my "big boy" too....I am so blessed and I am THANKFUL for God's blessings.

3 more weeks and I will get to love on a new little boy!!!





















This video was taken a month ago=( finally getting around to post!! He has learned many more animal sounds now...he LOVES animals...

We were blessed by a family in our church last month...they gave us this moon walk!! We didn't realize how big it was...Evan loves it!

No comments: